The implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) permits optimizing processes of enterprises, directed towards obtaining the satisfaction of clients. It is now common for a customer, in the ambit of requesting services/works, as well as in the supplying of products, to demand the adoption of management systems in conformity with the UNI ISO 9001 regulation.
Karalis Consulting is able to furnish enterprises with the following services directed at the adoption of an efficacious QMS:
- Assessment: initial analysis directed at mapping deviations (gap analysis) from the standard.
- Projection of the management system: mapping of the processes of the enterprise in the light of the contents of the standard and identification of the documentation of the needed system.
- Preparation of the documentation of the management system: elaboration and agreement of the contents of the procedures and the manual of the management system.
- Internal training on the management system: elaboration of a training plan dedicated to the contents of the management system and consequent furnishing of training courses to the workers.
- Support in the certification of the management system: assistance to the client on occasions of inspection visits by the certification entity.
- Assistance on the maintenance of the management system: planned interventions directed at updating the documentation of the management system, periodic visits on efficacy, and on the correspondence of the system to the standards, dedicated training of personnel.