The implementation of a Environmental Management System (EMS) permits the safeguarding of all of the processes of the enterprise that directly or indirectly may influence environmental performances, thereby permitting notable advantages in terms of continual and total conformity with the legislation in force on matters of environment, thereby avoiding the rise of eventual environmental pollutions, environmental liabilities related to the manifestation or illicit and eventual interruptions of the work activity disposed by the competent Authorities.
Such advantages consent to the growth in the level of consensus on the part of the totality of the stakeholders and the competiveness in the market. Moreover, the adoption of a management system permits the optimizing even of the financial management of the enterprise related to the environmental aspects.
Karalis Consulting is able to furnish enterprises with the following services:
- Assessment: initial analysis directed at mapping deviations (gap analysis) from the standard.
- Verification of conformity with environmental regulations: identification or regulations in force, on environmental matters, applicable to the realities of the enterprise and consequent verification of compliance with those foreseen in such regulation.
- Projection of the management system: mapping of the processes of the enterprise in the light of the contents of the standard and identification of the necessary documentation.
- Preparation of the documentation of the management system: elaboration and agreement of the contents of the procedures and the manual of the management system.
- Internal training on the management system: elaboration of a training plan dedicated to the contents of the management system and consequent furnishing of training courses to the workers.
- Support in the certification of the management system: assistance to the client on occasions or inspection visits in by the certification entity.
- Assistance on the maintenance of the management system: planned interventions directed at updating the documentation of the management system, periodic verifications of efficacy and correspondence of the system to the standards, dedicated training of the personnel.