The implementation of a Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S Management System) permits safeguarding all of the enterprise processes that directly or indirectly may improve performances on matters of health and safety in the work places, thereby obtaining notable advantages in terms of continuity and total conformance with the binding legislation and the management of accidental events.
The adoption of an OH&S Management System permits ascertaining the level of consensus on the part of all of the stakeholders thereby strengthening the competiveness of the enterprise in the market. Moreover, the adoption of a management system also permits optimizing the financial-economic aspects relative to health and safety in the work places.
Karalis Consulting is in a position to furnish enterprises with the following services directed towards the adoption of an efficacious OH&S Management System:
- Assessment: initial analysis directed at mapping deviations (gap analysis) from the standard.
- Verification of conformity with the regulations on matters of health and safety in the work places: identification of regulations in force on matters of health and safety in work places, applicable to the realities of the enterprise and consequent verification of compliance with those foreseen in the regulation.
- Projection of the management system: mapping of the processes of the enterprise in the light of the contents of the standard and identification of the necessary documentation of the system.
- Preparation of the documentation of the management system: elaboration and agreement of the contents of the procedures and the manual of the management system.
- Internal training on the management system: elaboration of a training plan dedicated to the contents of the system of management and consequent furnishing of training courses to the workers.
- Support in the certification of the management system: assistance to the client on occasions of inspection visits by the entity of certification.
- Assistance in the maintenance of the management system: planned interventions directed at updating of the documentation of the management system, in periodic verifications of the efficacy and correspondence of the system with the standards, dedicated training of the personnel.